Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by martinhasl <ma...@fh-vie.ac.at> on 2008/11/05 11:44:59 UTC

Some temporary queues are not getting deleted

Hi,

I've got the problem that some temporary queues are not getting deleted.
Actually I am deleting them manually by ((TemporaryQueue)
tempDest).delete(); as soon as they are not used anymore (and this deletion
is really called for all my temp-queues as far as I can see) but some of my
temporary queues are not deleted anyway. It's about 0-10 queues which are
not getting deleted at 10000 sent messages/creates temporary queues. I have
also tried it with the latest RC of ActiveMQ 5.2 where I've got the same
problem.

Could I have forgotten something or could I have missed some configuration?
What else could I do to get sure all my temp-queues are deleted correctly?

thanks,
martin

Re: Some temporary queues are not getting deleted

Posted by martinhasl <ma...@fh-vie.ac.at>.
I have now found the problem/solution. I was synchronizing only at the
creation of producers/temp-queues and not at the deletion of them.
Synchronization of both cases solved the problem. Although I don't know if
this behaviour is intentioned or not so I didn't create a jira issue for
this.

greetings,
martin

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.