Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Edgardo Vega <ed...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/02 17:55:21 UTC

NiFi NAR Maven Plugin

Now that the nifi nar maven plugin is in it own repo, are the snapshots
going to be published to maven not just the releases?

--
Cheers,

Edgardo

Re: NiFi NAR Maven Plugin

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
The head of the repos (nifi, nifi-site, and nifi-maven) all point to
the latest snapshot of code.  Each time we release we produce a tag of
that release.  I am strongly in-line with Sean's comment about not
publishing the SNAPSHOTs.  While there does appear to be some
differing views in Apache land on this my read of the policy for it is
that it is not allowed.

Also of note that since we've moved the nifi-maven repo to its own
thing we should never have to depend on the snapshot version from the
nifi line anymore.  It should not be a lot easier for folks and our
latest quickstart should reflect this new ease.

Thanks
Joe

Re: NiFi NAR Maven Plugin

Posted by Joey Echeverria <jo...@gmail.com>.