Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by tiandike <wh...@21cn.com> on 2007/09/28 13:50:03 UTC

a qustion about mina when under heavy load

i use loadruner to test mina server  and i find a question :when under heavy
load ,the server will crash and the client can't connect the server!

Re: a qustion about mina when under heavy load

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
On 9/28/07, tiandike <wh...@21cn.com> wrote:

> i use loadruner to test mina server  and i find a question :when under heavy
> load ,the server will crash and the client can't connect the server!

Every server will. It's a matter of 'when' and 'how'.  You will have
to tune your server with your load generator's help.

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP Key ID: 0x0255ECA6