Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Siva Gudavalli <si...@synechron.com> on 2013/01/17 15:33:21 UTC

pplz unsubscribe

Can someone help me how to unsubscribe from this group?

I dropped a mail to unsubscribe mailing list still receiving mails

Re: pplz unsubscribe

Posted by Glen Mazza <gm...@talend.com>.
Did you follow the instructions given on the same page you used to
subscribe? http://hadoop.apache.org/mailing_lists.html#User

--
Glen Mazza
blog: www.jroller.com/gmazza