Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Oscar Trigueiros <Os...@lis2.siemens.pt> on 2001/03/23 11:36:30 UTC

RE: Applying diferente style sheets to different wap browsers - Valid DTD

    Marco:
	Have you made real test with real devices?
      I have made some, im one previous solution my team develop with PHP.
	And have found that the devices are very sensitive.
      The problem that i have im mind is:
	  The formater that is been used by Cocoon is always sending
WAPFORUM's
	  DTD and that will not work im on real situation.
	Question:
		How do i change the DTD that is been send?