Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Manish Sharma <sh...@rediffmail.com> on 2002/12/08 06:37:52 UTC

apache tomcat integration

  Dear Sir/Mam..

please help me on this issue. i'm facing problem in apache tomcat
integration on linux server.
  there's error after restart the apache. theres message started
ok.
  but in error.log two errors.
  Syntax error on line 2 of
  /home/suvigya/Desktop/manish/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.12-LE-jdk14/co
  nf/jk/mode_jk.conf:
  Invalid command 'LoadModule', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by

  i have made all required changes in httpd.conf,mode_jk.conf &
  workers.properties. i have copied mod_jk.so in apache's lib.
  so please help me on this issue as soon as possible.
  i'll be very thankful to you.

  Manish Sharma reply me shmanish1@rediffmail.com
  Java Programmer
  VGL Softech Ltd.