Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Nicolas Vazquez <Ni...@shapeblue.com> on 2017/07/31 15:07:04 UTC

Introduction

Hi all,

My name is Nicolas Vazquez, today is my first day at @ShapeBlue as a Software Engineer. I am based in Montevideo, Uruguay and I've been working with CloudStack since mid-2015. Looking forward to working with you!

Thanks,

Nicolas

Nicolas.Vazquez@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
,
@shapeblue

Re: Introduction

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
Welcome Nicolas!

- Rohit

________________________________

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Re: Introduction

Posted by Simon Weller <sw...@ena.com.INVALID>.
Welcome Nicolas, nice to have you on-board!

- Si

________________________________
My name is Nicolas Vazquez, today is my first day at @ShapeBlue as a Software Engineer. I am based in Montevideo, Uruguay and I've been working with CloudStack since mid-2015. Looking forward to working with you!

Thanks,

Nicolas

Nicolas.Vazquez@shapeblue.com
[http://www.shapeblue.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/logo.png]<http://www.shapeblue.com/>

Shapeblue - The CloudStack Company<http://www.shapeblue.com/>
www.shapeblue.com
Rapid deployment framework for Apache CloudStack IaaS Clouds. CSForge is a framework developed by ShapeBlue to deliver the rapid deployment of a standardised ...

,
@shapeblue

Re: Introduction

Posted by Ezequiel Mc Govern <ez...@gmail.com>.
Felicitaciones Nicolas !, estamos cerquita :)

--
Saludos !!
Ezequiel ;)

Re: Introduction