Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Anou Manavalan <am...@sybase.com> on 2003/08/06 08:20:06 UTC

Re: [juddi-Developers] Junit test dir structure

I think the model mentioned below seems good enough, but would like to see
some changes like,

src/test/junit   holding all the junit tests under diff dirs like

        unit tests                 src/test/junit/unit

        interop tests
            uddi4j                    src/test/junit/interop/uddi4j
            proxy                     src/test/junit/interop/proxy
            jaxr                        src/test/junit/interop/jaxr

And also for the package, it will be nice to match the src/java package
model like,

org.juddi.handler.AccessPointHandler   class should have a test as
org.juddi.handler.AccessPointHandlerTests

regards,
-Anou

Posted by Anou Manavalan <am...@sybase.com>.
I am okay with this.