Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/05 13:03:11 UTC

StackOverflowError while starting private chat

Hello Sebastian,

After latest changes (not sure which ones)
It is unable to start private chat.
If users clicks on start private chat icon

Exception caught java.lang.StackOverflowError
in o.r.s.net.rtmp.RTMPMinaIoHandler

The exception stacktrace is very large and in the middle of it there is a
call
ScopeApplicationAdapter.sendMessageWithClientByPublicSID (line: 2370)

Maybe you know how to handle it?
The most weird thing is: the weeks ago this code works just fine

Thanks in advance
ps I'm continue my investigations

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: StackOverflowError while starting private chat

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
The issue is fixed (rev. 1442863)
sorry for disturbing you :(

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.