Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Christian Tzolov <ch...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/12 09:26:07 UTC

Re: Apache Geode Interpreter Test on Zeppelin

Hi, Ah young,

It is awesome you are giving Goede a try!  Sorry for the delayed answer.
I'll be traveling next couple of days.

So If i understand correct everything is running on a single node?

What do you mean by "I connect to the locator the port number 10334
manually.". Can you connect to the Geode cluster from the command line like
this:

   source /etc/geode/conf/geode-env.sh
   gfsh
   gfsh>connect --locator=localhost[10334]
   gfsh>list members

I am running my test geode cluster on my laptop but in two separate VMs and
the Locator is not collocated with the Geode server(s). I suspect that the
locator and the server ports (e.g. 10334) overlaps. If this is the case you
can change the server port via the 'geode.server.port' property.

Can you try to list the geode processes:

   ps axu|grep geode

Cheers,
Christian