Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Gary Ng Kwong Sang <gs...@invidi.com> on 2022/06/01 16:44:12 UTC

Question about Maintenance Action

Hi,
I have a question. Is it possible to query Maintenance Action in a non-programmatic way, that is, without using the Java API?
Or at least accessing the Maintenance Registry to know what Maintenance Actions need to be done?

I am thinking that in the case of an unexpected event that would cause the node to enter maintenance mode and the manual steps are not obvious, how can one know what should the manual remedial steps be?