Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by jihyun suh <jh...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/04 07:27:51 UTC

how can i disable coord?

I want to disable coord in bq.
But eventhough I set the coordFactor=false just like
.../select?q=...&coordFactor=false, it's not working...
How can I disable coord?

RE: how can i disable coord?

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.
You cannot disable coordination factor at query time at this moment so you need to change your Similarity in the schema. Easiest to do this is to set the SchemaSimilarityFactory. It defaults to TFIDF but without queryNorm and coord or use another similarity implementation.