Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Billingham, Walter 475" <Wa...@CIGNA.com> on 2002/07/24 20:15:26 UTC

JNI header problem - Java install

Hello,
  I receive an error when I try and compile mod_jk.so, which leads me to
need knowledge of if, a standard 130 or 131 JRE not JDK install has the JNI
libraries present, can anyone confirm or deny this fact?  Also, I installed
from Sun JDK 131 standard, I am not finding a JAVA_HOME/include directory
present, so can someone tell me what .jar file or what path the JNI,
specifically, jni_md.h or jni.h can be found?  Thanks. Walt B.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This e-mail transmission may contain confidential information.  This information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is intended even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files if you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for your compliance. Copyright (c) 2002 CIGNA