Posted to dev@trafficcontrol.apache.org by Rawlin Peters <ra...@apache.org> on 2020/06/10 23:51:20 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Traffic Control 4.1.0-RC2

Hello All,

I've prepared a release for v4.1.0-RC2

The vote is open for at least 72 hours and passes if a majority of at
least 3 +1 PMC votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Approve the release

Changes since 4.0.0:
https://github.com/apache/trafficcontrol/compare/RELEASE-4.0.0...RELEASE-4.1.0-RC2

This corresponds to git:
Tag: RELEASE-4.1.0-RC2

Which can be verified with the following: git tag -v RELEASE-4.1.0-RC2

My code signing key is available here:
http://keys.gnupg.net/pks/lookup?search=0x8A0712500C70C06E&op=vindex

Make sure you refresh from a key server to get all relevant signatures.

The source .tgz file, pgp signature (.asc signed with my key from
above), and sha512 checksums are provided here:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/trafficcontrol/4.1.0/RC2

Thanks!
Rawlin Peters rawlin@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Traffic Control 4.1.0-RC2

Posted by Rawlin Peters <ra...@apache.org>.
+1, everything is looking good so far.

- Rawlin

Posted by Jeremy Mitchell <mi...@gmail.com>.