Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by 姜慈航 <sa...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/18 10:07:11 UTC

A problem when run start-mesos

I cloned mesos from github at April 4th and tried to run mesos on a cluster
with 6 nodes, and the OS is CentOS 5.3. I made 1 node to be master and
others to be slaves. Every time I ran start-mesos, it came to an error that
"process.cpp:1551] Check failed: sockets.count(s)  > 0". I don't know how
this happened even though I traced the src.

How to fix this problem?

--
Best Wishes
Jiang Cihang

Re: A problem when run start-mesos

Posted by Benjamin Hindman <be...@eecs.berkeley.edu>.
Hi Jiang,

The start-masters script is no longer supported. You should be using
mesos-start-cluster (or another mesos-start-* variant) _after_ you've
installed Mesos.

See these slides
http://files.meetup.com/3138542/mesos-spark-meetup-04-05-12.pptx for
details on how to launch a Mesos cluster.

Ben.

Posted by 姜慈航 <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Benjamin Hindman <be...@eecs.berkeley.edu>.
Hi Jiang,