Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Daniel Martínez <da...@paradisosistemas.es> on 2007/06/28 21:07:04 UTC

web services and Ofbiz

Hi,

I have just been asked about integrating an ofbiz-based application with
a .NET one through web services (I don't have the details yet). I would
like to know if anyone has succesfully develop something similar.

Daniel

Re: web services and Ofbiz

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Daniel,

You may have a look at http://tinyurl.com/36hxa8

Jacques

De : "Daniel Martínez" <da...@paradisosistemas.es>

Re: web services and Ofbiz

Posted by Rodrigo Souza <ac...@gmail.com>.
Hi Daniel,

I implemented WEBServices using a service. Net, I had problems with
the model of service of the OfBIZ. I made some changes in AXIS 1,4 to
decide the problem.