Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by David Shane Holden <dp...@yahoo.com> on 2002/07/20 06:00:22 UTC

[patch] mpm_winnt.c

Removes the sleep timer and replaces it with an event.

Shane

Re: [patch] mpm_winnt.c

Posted by David Shane Holden <dp...@yahoo.com>.

William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

 > Can we add this to the list of handles passed through the
 > send_handles_to_child() ... so that we avoid introducing yet
 > another named event?

Yup.

Shane

Re: [patch] mpm_winnt.c

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
At 11:00 PM 7/19/2002, David Shane Holden wrote:
>Removes the sleep timer and replaces it with an event.

The problem with this patch is that I just finished undoing all our
unnecessarily named events.  From a security perspective,
I've been converting all named events (short of the stop/restart event)
to private, unnamed events.

Can we add this to the list of handles passed through the
send_handles_to_child() ... so that we avoid introducing yet
another named event?

Bill