Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by "Richter, Gerald" <ri...@ecos.de> on 2007/02/01 16:03:13 UTC

RE: Internationalisation Tags not Parsing

Hi,

> Hi, I'm new to the list, so forgive me if this has been
> covered, but I could not find answers in the archive.
>
> I'm trying to get the internationalisaton functionality of
> Embperl 2.2 working, but the tags are not getting parsed at
> all. So [= some_field=] is showing up in the output.
>
> I'm not sure I'm getting the gist of the documentation about
> internationalisation, so if anyone can point to another site
> that covers this, that would also be much appreciated.

Docs are here

 http://www.ecos.de/embperl/pod/intro/IntroEmbperl2.-page-6-.htm

And here

 http://www.ecos.de/embperl/pod/doc/Embperl.-page-11-.htm

If this doesn#t help give us an example of your page, your configuration and the output

Gerald

** Virus checked by BB-5000 Mailfilter **