Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/02 18:46:21 UTC

Re: jmeter and webflow: How to get another execution-Parameter for every single thread

hi
is this the first step? Do you have a cookie manager? Do you have follow
redirects instead of redirect automatically?

If not it sounds like your application has a bug that doesnt allow it to
work under concurrent access. You can experiment with different (> 1 second
diff between threads) ramp up times and see (if it starts working correctly
then it probably is a problem with your app)

regards
deepak

AW: jmeter and webflow: How to get another execution-Parameter for every single thread

Posted by "Leis, Matthias - SID-NLKM" <Ma...@sid.sachsen.de>.
Hi,

Your example helped a lot, thanks! I started to build a smaller test according to your script and now it works. I don't know what exactly was wrong, but now it works.

Thanks :)

Matthias

Staatsbetrieb Sächsische Informatik Dienste -
Niederlassung Kamenz
Macherstr. 63
01917 Kamenz
Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.