Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jan Normann Nielsen <li...@dubbekarl.dk> on 2005/11/29 14:12:59 UTC

Controlling the BaseTagWriter

Hey

I want to change injected property tapestry.url.BaseTagWriter in the
Shell component. Is it safe to do so?

I suspect I have to change the Hivemind configuration but what is the
safe way to do this in a particular web application? I have no clue how
to work the HiveMind services so could someone point me in the right
direction?

Best wishes,
Jan Nielsen

Re: Controlling the BaseTagWriter

Posted by Kent Tong <ke...@cpttm.org.mo>.
Jan Normann Nielsen <lists <at> dubbekarl.dk> writes:

> I want to change injected property tapestry.url.BaseTagWriter in the
> Shell component. Is it safe to do so?

Yes.

> I suspect I have to change the Hivemind configuration but what is the
> safe way to do this in a particular web application? I have no clue how
> to work the HiveMind services so could someone point me in the right
> direction?

try something like:

<module id="com.foo" version="1.0.0">
  <implementation service-id="tapestry.url.BaseTagWriter">
    <create-instance class="com.foo.YourBaseTagWriter"/>
  </implementation>
</module>

--
Author of a book for learning Tapestry (http://www.agileskills2.org/EWDT)