Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by Arthur Ryman <ry...@ca.ibm.com> on 2006/04/16 17:00:54 UTC

Re: FW: Assertion required for property

John,

Just to close the loop on this one, both of these assertions are not
required since element declarations and type definitions have different
symbol spaces in XSD. This is the content of CR020. [1]

The assertions are replaces by notes.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR020

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@fido.ca

"Jonathan Marsh" <jm...@microsoft.com>
Sent by: public-ws-desc-comments-request@w3.org
03/16/2006 06:20 PM

<ka...@uk.ibm.com>, <wo...@ws.apache.org>
cc
<pu...@w3.org>
Subject
FW: Assertion required for property <constraint>

Thanks for your comment.  The WS Description Working Group tracked this
issue as a CR007 [1].  The Working Group agreed to fix this per [2].  This
resolution is reflected in the latest draft [3].

Unless you let us know otherwise by 13 April, we will assume you agree
with the resolution of this issue.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR007
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006Feb/0016.html
[3]