Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "De Winne, Joris" <jo...@barco.com> on 2005/03/09 15:22:09 UTC

Blinking stroke

Hello,

I'm using the batik viewer to display a lot of rectangles on one screen.
Each rectangle is having a border(stroke). Now I want to let some of those
borders blink. In other words: If I have a rectangle is it possible to
dynamicly change the color of the border by passing two different colors to
blink, without regenerating the whole svg document? I know animateColor
probably would do the job, but this isn't supported for the moment. So are
there any workarounds?

thnx,
Joris

- - - - - - - DISCLAIMER - - - - - - - -
Unless indicated otherwise, the information contained in this message is
privileged and confidential, and is intended only for the use of the
addressee(s) named above and others who have been specifically authorized to
receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message and/or
attachments is strictly prohibited. The company accepts no liability for any
damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. Furthermore, the
company does not warrant a proper and complete transmission of this
information, nor does it accept liability for any delays. If you have
received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete the
message. Thank you.