Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Marc Logemann <ma...@logemann.org> on 2005/04/22 18:25:23 UTC

:doSecurityJpda with Tomcat 5.0.x

Hi,

i am trying to turn on Jpda AND securityManager on tomcat start without
success. First it seems that its not possible to launch this
configuration via parameters isnt it?

I modified the catalina.bat so that it reaches the :doSecurityJpda label
on startup. Of course i ve set the policy file manually right before the
%_EXECJAVA

Now i get:

JDWP unable to access JVMDI Version 1.
Maybe you need to start the VM with the -Xdebug option
Error occured during initialisation of VM
-Xrun library failed to init: jdwp

Can someone help me on this? Is there an easy way via catalina
parameters and if not, how to start such a configuration?

Environment: Tomcat 5.0 latest, Windows, JRE 1.4.2_06

Thanks

--
regards
Marc Logemann

javax.Servlet.RequestDispatcher

Posted by Joe Bautista <mi...@dept.fuller.edu>.
Hi everyone,

I found an object in my code that uses the javx.Servlet.RequestDispatcher
class. But I looked up this class on the Web and it looks like an Inteface.
Does anyone know how it is implemented in the Tomcat source code?

Regards,
Joe