Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2010/05/05 14:47:53 UTC

[Commons Wiki] Update of "Logging/FrequentlyAskedQuestions" by FrancoisK

Dear Wiki user,

The "Logging/FrequentlyAskedQuestions" page has been changed by FrancoisK.
http://wiki.apache.org/commons/Logging/FrequentlyAskedQuestions?action=diff&rev1=29&rev2=30

  If you have still have issues with Commons Logging after implementing the changes discussed above, refer to IBM technote 'Commons-logging.properties not found on classpath' at http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21211020.
  It works for sure.

+ == I don't want to change my classloader behaviour to use Commons-Logging on WebSphere 5.x/6.0, is there any other way ? ==
+
+ There is also a workaround explained at 'http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=192621&tstart=0&messageID=14254344#14254344'
+
  == How Can I Use Commons-Logging In JBoss 4.0.2? ==

  {{{