Posted to dev@oltu.apache.org by Jasha Joachimsthal <ja...@apache.org> on 2016/02/21 16:04:19 UTC

How to update the site

Hi,

how does the process work to update the site of Apache Oltu?
There’s some information about creating a staging site during the release process on [1], and several modules of the project contain a bash script to call maven plugins to update the site.

Regards,

Jasha

[1] http://oltu.apache.org/release-howto.html <http://oltu.apache.org/release-howto.html> (Perform the release, step 2).

Re: How to update the site