Posted to user@struts.apache.org by John Schroeder <js...@quovera.com> on 2001/07/02 21:48:28 UTC

transactional tokens

Does anyone have experience using the transactional tokens in the action?  I
have seen the example in the struts-example application and I'm still not
clear on quite how these are used.

I am particularly confused as to how I would use the tokens in a 'wizard'
style set of forms.

A good example would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks in advance,

--John

Re: unsuscribe me

Posted by Wayland Chan <in...@yahoo.com>.
--- Dimar Anez <da...@ematic.com> wrote:
> unsuscribe me
>
> Easy + Automatic = EMATIC
> E-commerce enable your web site AND sell your
> product on ours.  Accept
> credit cards with no merchant account.  Free email
> and hosting.  Do it
> all yourself at www.ematic.com.

ezlm program = MAILING LIST SOFTWARE
maintain a mailing list for all your users. Process
administrivia requests such as subscribe and
UNSUBSCRIBE. Unsubscribe yourself without bugging
the list. Do it all yourself by mailing

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

unsuscribe me