Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2018/10/12 14:11:44 UTC

CFP Open for CHAOSSCon EU 2019 in Brussels

Hi All

The CFP for CHAOSSCon 2019 is open. CHAOSSCon will be held in Brussels on Friday 1st February 2019 (the day before FOSDEM).

So what is CHAOSS and CHAOSSCon?
CHAOSS stands for Community Health Analytics  Open Source Software (CHAOSS).
https://chaoss.community/

The focus is the bring together anyone interested in open source community health and related metrics. I think that its scope covers topics that are relevant to both ComDev and Kibble.

It would be good for Apache to be represented at CHAOSSCon so could be a great opportunity to submit a talk about a range of areas ranging from community health, diversity, inclusion, metrics and their interpretation, Kibble (e.g. a demo, road map, requirements etc) or anything else community metric related.

They are accepting proposals for sessions, lightning talks and workshops and the submission deadline is November 26, 2018.

If you'd like to submit something then the link is as follows:

https://chaoss.community/chaosscon-2019-eu/

I’m going to start a discussion on the Kibble list to brainstorm some ideas for Kibble related submissions so please feel free to join in on that.

Thanks
Sharan