Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Dave Cottlehuber <da...@muse.net.nz> on 2012/03/30 19:22:53 UTC

Proposed CouchDB 1.2.0 Windows Binaries

Hello,

The following Windows binaries are available for testing, based
on the concurrent Apache CouchDB 1.2.0 release artefact from git:

e736fa9e314034e2603ac5861692ddeab92f1dad

https://people.apache.org/~dch/dist/1.2.0/

These have been built using Microsoft SDK 7.1, and includes the
following 3rd party code:

Erlang R14B04 or R15B
OpenSSL 0.9.8r
wxWidgets 2.8.12
Mozilla JavaScript 1.8.5
cURL 7.23.1
ICU 4.6.1
Inno setup 5.4.3

It would be great if you can refer to the test procedure below & report
back with any concerns.

https://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Windows_Binary_Releases

Thanks!

A+
Daev

Re: Proposed CouchDB 1.2.0 Windows Binaries

Posted by Nick North <no...@gmail.com>.
Windows 2008 R2 Standard x64 SP1 (on VMWare)
Firefox 11
Signature OK
md5 and sha OK
No malware detected