Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Sutou Kouhei <ko...@clear-code.com> on 2022/04/01 03:04:42 UTC

Re: [Flight][Java][JDBC] IP clearance of Flight JDBC Driver

Hi,

> - We submit a grant [3]. I believe James & co. do this
>   (this is step 3/4 in [1]) - is this correct, @Kou?
>   (Since you recently handled Julia.) And then we commit a
>   tarball in the incubator drop area (though, I don't
>   quite see how to do this, need to dig around)

Oh, I didn't do this for Julia.
I also didn't do this when I donated GLib and Ruby:

  * https://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/arrow-ruby-library.html
  * https://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/arrow-parquet-glib.html
  * https://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/arrow-parquet-ruby.html

I just collected individual CLAs for Julia and file an
individual CLA for me for GLib and Ruby.

I also didn't commit a tarball. I just use pull requests in
GitHub or GitHub repository + commit ID.

Other items look OK to me.

kou

In <f5...@www.fastmail.com>

Posted by Ray Lum <rl...@dremio.com>.
Wonderful. Thank you, David, for your amazing efforts to get this merged!

Posted by David Li <li...@apache.org>.

Posted by David Li <li...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andrew Lamb <al...@influxdata.com>.

Posted by David Li <li...@apache.org>.