Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by BatiB80 <se...@torexretail.de> on 2007/10/28 20:01:56 UTC

add multiple images

Hi@all,

I want to add a list of images to my page.
During design-phase I do not know how many images I have to create. That
means instead of an image-tag I need some image-list in my HTML page where I
can add 0...n images.

Is there any component provided by the framework or do I have to write my
own one?

Thanks in advance,
Sebastian

Re: add multiple images

Posted by BatiB80 <se...@torexretail.de>.
Thanks, I implemented some DataView with a ListDataProvider and it works.

I not really get the information from a database. I make some webservice
call and render the response!

Thanks!
Sebastian

Re: add multiple images

Posted by Thijs <cr...@mytweakers.net>.
BatiB80 wrote:
> Hi@all,
>
> I want to add a list of images to my page.
> During design-phase I do not know how many images I have to create. That
> means instead of an image-tag I need some image-list in my HTML page where I
> can add 0...n images.
>
> Is there any component provided by the framework or do I have to write my
> own one?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Sebastian

ListView/Repeater
I read your posts on external images. You probably have a list of images
url's somewhere (DB?)

then just add that component to ass the repeater item