Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com> on 2011/10/19 17:54:54 UTC

web site

A ticket was posted last Thur to enable our initial web site
(INFRA-4034).  We have not seen activity on the ticket.  Is there
anything else we should do?  If we just need to wait, thats ok.

Keith

Re: web site

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
On Oct 20, 2011, at 1:08 PM, Keith Turner wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 2:14 PM, Alan D. Cabrera <ad...@toolazydogs.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Oct 19, 2011, at 8:54 AM, Keith Turner wrote:
>>
>>> A ticket was posted last Thur to enable our initial web site
>>> (INFRA-4034).  We have not seen activity on the ticket.  Is there
>>> anything else we should do?  If we just need to wait, thats ok.
>>
>> Not uncommon if they are swamped.   Maybe you could ping them on IRC.
>>

>> Regards,
>> Alan
>>

> The web site is up.  I was under the impression that I needed to wait
> for CMS to be setup.  Poking around on the apache site I saw that we
> can manually populate site content when we ssh to people.apache.org.
> I ran the cms build script myself and copied the output to
> /www/incubator.apache.org/accumulo on people. Let me know if I am
> doing something wrong.
>
> http://incubator.apache.org/accumulo

Yeah, you did it right.  The project "owns" that directory.  How the project fills it with good stuff is up to the project to decide and manage.

Regards,
Alan

Re: web site

Posted by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>.