Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Manoj Gupta <ma...@sumedhinfosystems.com> on 2012/05/02 13:24:32 UTC

Problem with shindigoauth

Hi,

I am testing OAUTH support in shindig for a google gadget on my test server.
However I am not able to get around "OAuth error: consumer_key_unknown:
Service provider rejected request" error.

I have registered my website with google and got the consumer key and
secret and updated in oauth.json.
I have attached my oauth.json for reference.

Kindly provide pointers to resolve this error.
Thanks & Regards
Manoj Gupta
 <http://sumedhinfosystems.com/>

Re: Problem with shindigoauth

Posted by Evgeny Bogdanov <ev...@epfl.ch>.
Try to use key_type: "HMAC_SHA1"

at least I used this key_type for gmail oauth gadget.