Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2008/05/07 16:11:34 UTC

issues reviewed

Hi,

I reviewed the 1.2 issues and cut 40 things from the release. With 40
issues already fixed we should look to another release soon - so the
stuff let is patches, Exceptions, and other such things. I'll start
working through them and see how it goes in the next few days. Anyone
else have some cycles to spare?

Was I overzealous? I noticed I moved a coupled of things that were
assigned but inactive.

Cheers,
Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org

Re: issues reviewed

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
/me looks around, where did last month go?!

I cut some more issues back. We're now at 71 fixes on trunk.
Unfortunately, there appear to be one or two regressions also blocking
us.

Where do we stand with doing a 1.2 release? Anything else we can drop,
and anything else I should have left in?

Cheers,
Brett