Posted to dev@serf.apache.org by Yosi Zion <yo...@eldan.co.il> on 2017/01/31 10:13:46 UTC

please help - SharpSvn problem Question

Hello Bert,
How are you?

I am developing in C # with visual studio 2013,2015 and have a particular problem with SharpSvn and I hope you can solve it for me.

Installs and downloads:
1.
I installed VisualSvnServer Version: 3.5.7 on a virtual server with the following settings:
Authentication tab - integrated windows authentication
Security tab - add permissions to my user (my user is administrator)
Certificate tab - change to my company certificate
Network tab - I use secure connection (https: //) with port 443
I add admin permission to the repository root

2. Client Side
TortoiseSVN 1.9.5, Build 27581-64 Bit
And AnkhSvn-2.6.12735

3. I downloaded the latest version of SharpSvn (SSvn-1.9005.3934.158-x64)

Problem Description:
When I'm trying to merge through the UI TortoiseSVN everything works fine and it perform the merge and the commit to the repository/
When I try to do this through C# code with SharpSvn I get a message "Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'https://MyServer.co.il/svn/noam2/Yosi/NorthwindTrunk2/Trunk'"
After call client.Merge(qa_work_copy, mergeFrom, revisionsRange, mergeArgs);
I think I tried everything:
I tried without Authentication of user and password
I tried Authentication of user and password via client.Authentication.ForceCredentials
I signed up for all the events of Authentication and some even not fired,
For example:
SharpSvn.Security.SvnSslServerTrustEventArgs
Authentication_SslClientCertificatePasswordHandlers

I even set the DefaultCredentials via System.Net.NetworkCredential(user, password) without any success

Incidentally, I am successful to perform the Update action using an SharpSvn

I enclose you snippets of code I wrote to those who succeeded and those that failed
I do not know what to do about it and the more I will be happy if you can help me solve this problem.

Some Screenshots:

[cid:image001.png@01D27BB6.E88FACC0]

[cid:image003.png@01D27BBB.782F6B00]

[cid:image005.png@01D27BBB.782F6B00]

Regards,
Yosi Zion | Senior developer
Department of Information Technologies | Eldan Group

RE: please help - SharpSvn problem Question

Posted by Bert Huijben <be...@qqmail.nl>.
What is in your mergeargs_Cancel callback? (You hook .Cancel in the snippet
you posted in the attachment, but this function is missing from the snippet)

This error would imply that one of the callbacks directly or indirectly set
.Cancel to true.

If the dialog message is not truncated that would be the Cancel callback
itself, but there are some cases where an exception in a different place
(e.g. in a notify handler) might imply a cancel later on.

                Bert

This is the "full" exception when I try to call to Merge Method

Posted by Yosi Zion <yo...@eldan.co.il>.
Hi bert,

[cid:image004.png@01D27C68.7FE25CB0]

[cid:image001.png@01D27C69.05BDF0B0]