Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org> on 2001/01/26 08:04:01 UTC

apr_portable.h

Why is apr_portable.h full of OS-specific, *NON* -portable stuff?

Shouldn't it be apr_os.h or something?

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/

Re: apr_portable.h

Posted by David Reid <dr...@jetnet.co.uk>.
The other way (and I'm not suggesting we'd want to do this) would be to
generate the file.  GLib does something similar.  Basically it means we'd
end up with a platform specific apr_private.h with no platform specific code
sections as the whole thing would be platform specific.  Whether this is
worth the effort I'm not sure though!

david