Posted to users@camel.apache.org by neil2014 <in...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/30 14:40:03 UTC

Re: CXF jaxrs custome exception mapper with camel

I am using camel 2.12.4. I am still facing the same issue.
@vrahul - were you able to resolve the issue after taking the 2.12.X/2.13.X
jars?

Re: CXF jaxrs custome exception mapper with camel

Posted by arno noordover <ar...@noordover.net>.
Changes of jira-issue are available in
https://fisheye6.atlassian.com/changelog/camel-git?cs=94c01b98dfd0b4140a7ff51c47222b1f728ce45e
These changes are also available in your version.
The unittest call toResponse in CustomExceptionMapper.
Can you compare your solution with the unittest provided in this commit.

Re: CXF jaxrs custome exception mapper with camel

Posted by somme2u <so...@gmail.com>.
Hi ,

I am using camel 2.16.1 version. I am using cxf. I have the same issue as
mentioned in the above mail chain. My exception mapper class is not getting
invoked. Kindly let me know if there are any updates in this issue.

Thanks