Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by igor_b <ig...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/08 09:12:24 UTC

Stomp & temp-topic

Hello,

I'm using Stomp to provide message service between Java and PHP. I'm setting
message header filed (JMSReplyTo) with temp-topic value in Java, and than on
PHP side i'm using this value to send a reply to.  Problem is that when i'm
using AciteMQ temp-topic name ( e.g. ID:something-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxx:x:x:x),
my reply message is not sent.

Is it possible to send a reply message to java, using stomp to destination:
"/topic/ID:someuser-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxx:x:x:x"? I think that the problem is in
":" char, 'cause it's used in Stomp commands. Does anyone have any idea how
to solve this problem?

BTW i'm using this (https://svn.codehaus.org/stomp/trunk/php/) stomp client
for PHP.

Kind regards.

Igor

Re: Stomp & temp-topic

Posted by igor_b <ig...@gmail.com>.
... I guess I'll need to implement messaging without temp-queue/topic.

Does somebody know when is it expected for STOMP to support
temp-queues/topics?

Kind Regards.