Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by "Chen, Pei" <Pe...@childrens.harvard.edu> on 2014/08/01 21:28:21 UTC

IdentifiedAnnotation.originalText & UMLSConcept.preferredText

Hi Tim,
I think these 2 types may have been clobbered accidently between these 2 revisions?
Let me know and I'll add these back in...
https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/ctakes/trunk/ctakes-type-system/src/main/resources/org/apache/ctakes/typesystem/types/TypeSystem.xml?r1=1534759&r2=1549698&diff_format=h

IdentifiedAnnotation.originalText<FSArray>
<description>The covered text of the span or the disjoint spans that resulted in the creation of this IdentifiedAnnotation. If the covered text is from disjoint spans, they are separated by a delimeter.</description>

UMLSConcept.preferredText<String>
<description>preferredText is the preferred term. normally his is the UMLS preferred name. </description>

Re: IdentifiedAnnotation.originalText & UMLSConcept.preferredText

Posted by "Miller, Timothy" <Ti...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
Looks like I accidentally blew away the latter and modified the former,
go ahead and add back in. Sorry!
Tim