Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by 冷眼 <wj...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/16 11:19:29 UTC

Juddi registry could not be started. A node business entity was not found.

Hi all.

I'm using jUDDI V3.0. When I completed configuration to connect MySQL, the
jUDDI's homepage could not be open. The error information is "Juddi
registry could not be started. A node business entity was not found." But
the connection to MySQL succeed.
Thanks,
David.

Re: Juddi registry could not be started. A node business entity was not found.

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.
Hi 冷眼,

Did you try using the bundle
(http://apache.mirrors.hoobly.com/juddi/3_1_3/juddi-portal-bundle-3.1.3.zip)?
This works as is.

Then you can work on switching it to MySQL following the steps in the
user doc:
http://juddi.apache.org/docs/3.x/userguide/html/chap-database_setup.html#sect-switch_to_mysql

In your case it looks like you are missing some setup data (missing
business node).

--Kurt