Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com> on 2005/04/09 21:13:28 UTC

[Axis2] Typos

All - could I make a plea for everyone to please be a little more
careful about typos/misspellings?

I don't mean to be pedantic about it, but it's important especially when
talking about code to be correct about the names of things.  Also, we're
all trying to use email to communicate some pretty detailed stuff which
tends to be challenging in the first place, without the added difficulty
of typing mistakes.

Slow down and read over your mails before you send them, maybe - or
maybe use a spell checker (I know that's hard when code is involved,
but...).

Thanks!

--Glen