Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Juan Caraballo <hu...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/02 18:47:01 UTC

Re: Problem with pdfbox in c#

Hello Daniel, I created another project and added all the assemblies of ikvm
0.38.2 and the pdfbox 1.0 binaries... and everything works just fine.
I really dont know what was wrong with that project, but ikvm and pdfbox
works perfectly on other projects.

Thanks for your help.

Att:

Juan Caraballo

Re: Problem with pdfbox in c#

Posted by Daniel Wilson <wi...@gmail.com>.
Glad it's working.  Are you all set now?

Daniel