Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Dini Omar <zi...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/25 19:32:05 UTC

Setting the ID of an element

Hi all,

I would like to be able to set the Id of the Body element to "MsgBody". This
is currently being generated as a random number but i would like it to be
"MsgBody".

Could you please guide me as to how i can achieve this?

I am using Axis2 and Rampart 1.3

Thanks

Re: Setting the ID of an element

Posted by Dini Omar <zi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nandana,

Is there a way i can set the ID before i engage the rampart module?

Regards
Dini

Posted by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com>.