Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org> on 2010/03/19 20:48:06 UTC

Draft notes for 3.3.0 release announcement

Once 3.3.0 is approved I will send out an announcement that historically
contains a short list of high impact items contained in the release.
Here is my list so far, if you have anything to add let me know and I'll
work on incorporating it.

Patrick

3.3.0
observers - non-voting members of the ensemble, scale reads
http://bit.ly/9wPnpq
distributed queue recipe implementation (c/java)
additional 4letterword/jmx features to support operations
maven repository support
build support for eclipse project generation
ivy based build

contrib:
zookeeper-tree: export/import znode namespace
zooinspector: gui browser for znode namespace
bookkeeper client rewrite, use of netty