Posted to dev@hawq.apache.org by Robert W Glithero <rg...@pivotal.io> on 2016/11/03 00:32:47 UTC

Tweeting for @ApacheHAWQ

Would be happy to help spread the word.

Sorry for the duplicate.  Just joined the list and can't reply to the old
thread.

Bob Glithero
Product Marketing Manager, HDB
Pivotal, Inc.
@bglithero

Re: Tweeting for @ApacheHAWQ

Posted by Gregory Chase <gc...@pivotal.io>.
Hi  Bob,
Thanks for being willing to be a voice for Apache HAWQ.

If you haven't used Tweet Deck before, you can access it online at
tweetdeck.twitter.com.

You sign in using your Twitter login. Based on the access that Roman just
gave you, you should see a way to start Tweeting from the @ApacheHAWQ
handle.

The very loose guidelines is remember that you are representing the Apache
HAWQ community, not any particular commercial entity from that Handle.

In the past, @ApacheHAWQ has been pretty self-centric and only paying
attention to matters that involve HAWQ.

Regards,

-Greg