Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by susan atmaja <su...@hotmail.com> on 2002/03/06 09:04:12 UTC

problem in outputting xhtml document

Hi..

I have a problem when trying to output xhtml document.

When I specified the output type to be xml, in my servlet, I have seen the
generated html codes, but it can't be loaded to the browser. The browser
just hangs forever. It doesn't happen when I specified the output type to be
html.

<xsl:output indent="no" method="html" media-type="text/html"
omit-xml-declaration="yes" doctype-system="xhtml1-transitional.dtd"
doctype-public="-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"/>

Any suggestions? Please advise.

Note: I'm using Xalan 1.2.2.

With Regards,
Susan