Posted to dev@pirk.apache.org by Walter Ray-Dulany <ra...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/31 16:38:18 UTC

Javadocs for Query/Data schema loaders update?

I've been reading the DataSchemaLoader
(src/main/java/org/apache/pirk/schema/data/DataSchemaLoader.java). I
noticed that the loader will only mark an element as an array if the value
of the <isArray> tag in the data schema xml file is either (a) empty or (b)
equal to "true" after trimming and lowercasing.

This seems fine to me, but doesn't seem to me to be quite so clearly
explained in the javadocs. What's the community think: shall I create a
JIRA issue for user-focused javadoc updating for the data (and query; might
as well take a look) schema loader? I'm happy to work on it.

Walter

Re: Javadocs for Query/Data schema loaders update?

Posted by Ellison Anne Williams <ea...@gmail.com>.
Go for it Walter!