Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by ayouB __ <ay...@hotmail.fr> on 2012/03/13 15:00:59 UTC

Help : Error while creating a Facelet

Hello every one,

Now i'm working on a jsf 2.0 project which the implementation is done with Apache MyFaces 2.1.6  (Final) and an optional components librairie RichFaces 4.2.0 in eclipse Helios as the develeppement environnement, the problem is what jars should i do knowing that i have add every jar which seems to be primordial to my class path project :

commons-beanutils-1.8.3.jar
commons-codec-1.3.jar
commons-collections-3.2.jar
commons-digester-1.8.jar
commons-discovery-0.4.jar
commons-logging-1.1.1.jar
myfaces-api-2.0.2.jar
myfaces--impl-2.0.2.jar

richfaces-components-api-4.2.0.Final.jar
richfaces-components-ui.4.2.0.Final.jar
richfaces-core-api-4.2.0.Final.jar
richfaces-core-impl-4.2.0.Final.jar

Moreover i have used the eclipse assistant to download jars of MyFaces from Internet, so i would think that there's a problem of compatibility between eclipse if i had done this by my self but it was done by eclipse itself !

when i create a new Facelet template from an XHTML file, i still having a warning saying :

Multiple markers at this line
- Warning: unknown attribute "xmlns:f"
- Warning: unknown attribute "xmlns:ui"- Warning: unknown attribute "xmlns:h"

Eclipse don't recognize these namespaces :

xmlns:h="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html"
xmlns:f="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core"xmlns:ui="http://java.sun.com/jsf/facelets"

The most strange thing is that when i create a jsp file (new javaServer Faces page (xhtml) ), it works normally without any warning or errors !!

What should i do please :)

Thanks.

Re: Help : Error while creating a Facelet

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I think you have a configuration problem, but it is related to your
IDE. Using eclipse there are two options:

- Use JBoss Tools : http://www.jboss.org/tools
- Use Eclipse bundle WTP.

I suppose you are using WTP. If you are using richfaces, maybe JBoss
Tools is the best for you.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe

Posted by ayouB __ <ay...@hotmail.fr>.
Hello Richard,

I really tried to resolve this problem by changing my eclipse IDE version, by using Indigo but nothing happen, there's worse my Jboss Tools plugin can't be installed neither from an archive.zip nor from the eclipse marketspace, it allways falls during downloading necessary jars from internet (a repositry X wich i don't remember its name can't be found !!).
I'm really disturbed, What should i do now, pleaaaase help me.

Posted by Richard Yee <ri...@gmail.com>.

Posted by ayouB __ <ay...@hotmail.fr>.
[...]

<!-- include your header file or uncomment the include below and create footer.xhtml in this directory -->

Posted by Richard Yee <ri...@gmail.com>.
send the entire .xhtml file

Posted by ayouB __ <ay...@hotmail.fr>.
Pleaase HELP !