Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net> on 2013/01/03 07:30:20 UTC

We Need One - Fwd: DOAP

HI Andrea,

We need to fill out a project DOAP file in order to be listed on www.apache.org on the bottom left.

Regards,
Dave

Begin forwarded message:

Re: We Need One - Fwd: DOAP

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 03/01/2013 Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> Dave Fisher wrote:
>> We need to fill out a project DOAP file in order to be listed on
>> www.apache.org on the bottom left.
> OpenOffice will soon be displayed at http://www.apache.org/ (bottom
> left); or at least, we now have a valid DOAP file at
> http://openoffice.apache.org/doap_openoffice.rdf

By the way, as Infra explained to me, DOAP and homepage are unrelated.

So the DOAP file is working and allows correct listing, for example,
here: http://projects.apache.org/indexes/alpha.html#O

But the bottom-left region of the http://www.apache.org/ homepage takes
its content from a static hard-coded block that must be edited
accordingly, with no relation to the DOAP files. I've now changed it and
OpenOffice is listed correctly.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: We Need One - Fwd: DOAP

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Dave Fisher wrote:
> We need to fill out a project DOAP file in order to be listed on
> www.apache.org on the bottom left.

Thanks, this was already reported by khirano while the migration was not
completed yet, so it was in the list of pending changes at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Graduation+Infrastructure+Changes
Well, now it isn't pending any longer!