Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Torsten Curdt <tc...@apache.org> on 2004/11/03 23:31:01 UTC

Apache account request: Ralph Goers

Dear root,

please create an account for a new cocoon commiter:

Full name:                Ralph Goers
Preferred userid:         rgoers
Forwarding email address: Ralph.Goers AT dslextreme.com
Requested karma:          cocoon, lenya, xml-commons, xml-site
Vote:                     23 positive and no negative votes

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=109897567832744&w=2

Re: Apache account request: Ralph Goers

Posted by Berin Lautenbach <be...@wingsofhermes.org>.
Ralph - you should have a userid now.

I've also set up in cvs and svn.

Cheers,
	Berin

Posted by Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@webweaving.org>.
On Sat, 6 Nov 2004, Ralph Goers wrote:

> I feel a little stupid. I forgot that I don't have a long distance
> carrier on my fax phone line.  I was able to fax the CLA to both Sam's
> number and Dirk's.  Hopefully one of them will get it.

Received and perfectly readable. I am updating the CLA file now.

Dw.
President of the Apache Softeware Foundation..

Re: Apache account request: Ralph Goers

Posted by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com>.
Thanks,

I feel a little stupid. I forgot that I don't have a long distance
carrier on my fax phone line.  I was able to fax the CLA to both Sam's
number and Dirk's.  Hopefully one of them will get it.

Ralph

Re: Apache account request: Ralph Goers

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Le 6 nov. 04, à 17:41, Ralph Goers a écrit :

> ...I just tried to fax Sam but all I get is his message machine.  My
> fax cannot connect.

This is from infrastructure@ earlier today, you might want to use
Dirk-Willem's fax:
Le 6 nov. 04, à 14:17, Dirk-Willem van Gulik wrote:

> Note that the ASF Secretary is out of the office until monday; if this
> is
> urgent you can send the fax to any other officer of the ASF too (feel
> free
> to use +31715146045) and get him or her to acknowledge it (and still
> send
> make sure that a copy by snail mail or fax gets to the ASF Secretary of
> course).

-Bertrand

Re: Apache account request: Ralph Goers

Posted by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com>.
No,  I faxed it to the number on the CLA on Oct 29 and again on Nov. 2
and mailed it to the address listed on it last Sunday.  I received the
notice to create the account shortly after the message about sending the
CLA to Sam and just assumed that the CLA that had been mailed had been
received.

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@apache.org>.

Posted by Berin Lautenbach <be...@wingsofhermes.org>.
Torsten/Ralph,