Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Nathan Dunn <nd...@uoregon.edu> on 2010/07/09 01:46:15 UTC

would like to post an external 3rd-party task

Here is small set of external 3rd-party ant tasks that I am hosting, that I hope may be of some benefit to the community.

commonsconfiganttask is a set of ant task that help convert Apache Commons Configuration property files into build properties, java Enum's (that are populated at runtime), and any exportable property / env file desired (e.g., csh, bash, bat, etc.).

This project provides the following tasks:

CreateEnumTask: Creates a Java enum based on commons configuration property files.
ExportPropertiesTask: Exports commons configuration properties to a external file in a using a specified format.
LoadPropertiesTask: Loads commons configuration properties into pre-generated Java enum.

Hosted here:

http://code.google.com/p/commonsconfiganttask/

Here is the patched description file:

Any feedback would be more than welcome.

Nathan Dunn, Ph.D.
Software Engineer
Zebrafish Information Network
541-346-5249
nathandunn@zfin.org

Re: would like to post an external 3rd-party task

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 2010-07-09, Nathan Dunn wrote:

>    Here is the patched description file:

should become visible online within the next few hours.

Stefan

Re: would like to post an external 3rd-party task

Posted by Nathan Dunn <nd...@uoregon.edu>.
I've updated the wiki:

http://code.google.com/p/commonsconfiganttask/

Any feedback would be welcome.

Nathan

Posted by Nathan Dunn <nd...@uoregon.edu>.
Thanks for the quick feedback.  I will put it on my todo-list.  Hopefully will have it updated sometime within this week.